The Down & Dirty Radio Show Celebrates Episode #100 With 15 Memorable Moments
It’s not every day that a television show or weekly radio show hits episode number 100. On Monday November 18th The Down & Dirty Radio Show will join a select group. Instead of all of the smoke and mirrors other radio shows would talk about in this situation, the Down & Dirty Radio Show would rather share with you 15 moments (In honor of host Jim Beaver’s #15 Trophy Truck) that have helped shape 100 episodes of the #1 off-road and action motorsports radio show on the planet and ask that you tune in on Monday the 18th to help celebrate.
15 of the Top Down & Dirty Radio Show Moments in No Particular Order
- “The General” Brian Deegan’s first appearance on The Down & Dirty Radio Show is the 1st time the show ever breaks 100,000 listeners
- Legendary off-road media personality Bob Bower does a surprise call in after the 2013 Mint 400
- The Godfather of Off-Road Sal Fish does his first recorded interview post retirement from SCORE International on The Down & Dirty Radio Show
- GRC Live Radio, The Down & Dirty Radio Show’s sister show, debuts at Global Rallycross Atlanta with Jim Beaver and Kate Osborne
- Traxxas’s Keli Snyder calls in to The Down & Dirty Radio Show from a car ride with NHRA Funny Car driver Courtney Force
- Travis Pastrana makes an appearance on episode #75 and yeah, it’s Travis. Enough Said.
- The 2nd ever Hoonigan Takeover Show for the Formula Drift 2013 kickoff… Vaughn Gittin Jr, Ryan Tuerck, Nate Hamilton, Brian Scotto, and Jarod DeAnda all on air at the same time. Chaos ensued.
- Tanner Foust makes his first appearance on air and amazes with his knowledge of cars and driving.
- The 2012 Parker 425 Live Party packed the Bluewater Resort Cantina and raised thousands dollars for the Fast Aid Organization.
- Scott Speed makes an appearance on The Down & Dirty Radio Show hours after winning the Gold at X-Games Brazil. It also marks the 1st time a Formula 1 driver past or present has appeared on the show.
- Jolene Van Vugt calls in from Nitro Circus practice at Pastranaland.
- Robby Gordon announces his Bigfoot and Dakar plans live on The Down & Dirty Radio Show
- BJ Baldwin calls in from pre-running in Mexico for the 2012 Baja 1000 and proceeds to win the race the following week.
- Levi Lavallee calls in to kick off the 2012 snow season and tells us what it’s really like to jump 412 feet on a snowmobile.
- Ken Block makes his first appearance on The Down & Dirty Radio Show and in typical Ken Block fashion, the show goes viral with listens.
Be sure to tune in at 8:30 AM Pacific on Monday November 18th for The Down & Dirty Radio Show episode #100 at DownAndDirtyShow.com. The guest list includes Ken Block, who will be dropping a GoPro only edit of Gymkhana 6 at BestBuy.com that day, the face of drifting and king of car control Vaughn Gittin Jr., and BJ Baldwin, one of the best desert racers in the world. #GameOn